Tuesday, February 07, 2006

SORRY FOR THE LONG ABSENCE




I apologize for the lack of new posts these past few months, but I have been been preparing for a kidney transplant, and much too busy and tired to do much of anything else. However, there has been so much to write about, that I’ve decided to start posting articles again, if not as frequently as before.

Also, I’ve switched to blogspot to host my site, which should really only affect the look of the page, and change the URL officially to http//theunbloger.blogspot.com. You should still be able to reach it by going to unblogger.com, it should redirect you to it, but I’m not much of a techie, so I’m just hoping it works. I should have a new post up very shortly, there is so much to write about I don’t know where to start, so my first few posts may not be very timely, but I promise to get caught up shortly. Thank you for your patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home